- Designed for efficient and reliable general purpose water transfer in industry, building services and irrigation.
- Superior hydraulic design and manufacturing methods produce significantly higher efficiencies for lower running costs and reduced maintainance.
- Australian designed and manufactured.
- 32 to 200mm discharge.
- Up to 250 litres per second discharge.
- Heads to 160 metres.
- World-wide service and backup.
- Wide range of options.
Reduced Running Costs
Superior hydraulic design and high technology manufacturing methods produce significantly higher efficiencies for less power consumption and minimum maintainance...features which guarentee Southern Cross "ISO Sovereign" Pump users continuing savings in all applications.
Southern Cross "ISO Sovereign" Pumps offer top efficiency and reliablity for a full range of general purpose water transfer applications in industry, building services and irrigation.
Conforming with ISO 2858 Standard means dimensional interchangeability with other makes of pumps, manufactured to the same international standard, however because of design superiority Southern Cross "ISO Sovereign" Pumps exceed the performance standard.
"ISO SOVEREIGN" Features
These Australian designed and manufactured Southern Cross "ISO Sovereign" Pumps are readily available in a full range of sizes, backed not only by an Australia wide service and spare parts network, but with an extensive group of international stock and service centres.
Special design features of Southern Cross "ISO Sovereign" Pumps include:
- Taper mounted and keyed impeller for easy removal from shaft during servicing and positive locking during operation.
- Heavy-duty shaft with large capacity impeller end bearing for safe operation at high speed.
- AS1830/T260 cast iron volute for added safety.
- Reusable "O" ring body seal.
- Minimum number of parts for full range (only four shaft modules) reduces spare parts stocking.
- Hydraulically and dynamically balanced impellers.
- Highly efficient suction performance from double curvature impeller vanes.
- Type 431 stainless steel shaft.
- Rugged cast iron volute with integral suction and discharge flanges and mounting feet.
- Pressure rated to 1600kPa (160 metres head).
- Cast iron impeller and backplate.
- Stainless steel impeller nut.
- Cast iron bearing housing with sealed for live grease packed bearings (standard sizes readily available from most bearing suppliers).
- Lip type shaft seals to protect bearings.
- Single mechanical seal.
Zinc-free bronze impeller, type 316 stainless steel shaft and Molybond coating.