Dry Coolers with Axial Fans
• Low noise operation and low energy consumption.
• Super low noise operation and super low energy consumption.
New heat exchanger
The extraordinary efficient performance of the heat exchanger is given by a combination of new aluminum fins and copper tubes. The new heat exchanger advantages are the following:
- high in performance with low air quantity required
- low motor consumption
- low noise operation
All ranges of dry coolers are EUROVENT certified. Certified data:
- Capacities (ENV 1048)
- Air quantities
- Motor power consumption
- External surfaces
- Sound power levels (EN 13487)
- Pressure drops
The new patented coil suspension system LU-VE Contardo completely eliminates the tube contact with the dry cooler frame and provides full protection for the coil tubes during the dry cooler transport, installation and operation.
- Special care of design casing, manufactured in galvanized steel, painted, corrosion resistant
- New high efficiency fan shrouds to eliminate air backflow and to reduce the noise
- Each fan section is separated from the others
- Fan guards conform to the most severe European Safety Standards.
- New high performance and low energy consumption fan motors
- Life lubricated - thermally protected
- Motors and fans statically and dynamically balanced
- Fan motors wired to the junction box (optional).
Refrigeration and air conditioning applications:
- Water cooling
- Free cooling.
- Cooling of water or other different liquids.
The new dry coolers allow a very low maintenance cost, an efficient operation under any environmental conditions as well as no scale accumulation and no bacterian contamination of the cooling liquid.
Standard capacity specification according to ENV 1048
Dry coolers capacity is tested according the following conditions:
- Ambient temperature (TA) - 25 °C
- Refrigerant fluid inlet temperature (TWE) - 40 °C
- Refrigerant fluid outlet temperature (TWU) - 35 °C
- Refrigerant fluid - water
Would you like to see more pictures?
Buy dry coolers with axial fans
Go backin section "Dry coolers"
View also products categories "Cooling towers"