Spirax Sarco Control systems
To enable you to make the right choice for your application Spirax Sarco has developed a range of control systems ranging from simple self-acting controls to systems that will fi t into highly sophisticated control loops.1. Electrically actuated control valvesTwo-port or three-port valves manufactured in a wide choice of materials for pressures up to 40 bar and having connections in sizes up to DN200.
The actuators are suitable for HVAC or industrial process applications and are available with VMD, mV or mA input signals.
Options include: spring reserve and, where more accurate control is required, a valve positioning card.
2. Pneumatically actuated control valvesTwo-port or three-port control valves manufactured in a wide choice of materials for pressures up to 40 bar and having connections in sizes up to DN200.
Pneumatic actuators are low profi le to NAMUR standard, spring-to-open or spring-to-close, and incorporate a fully rolling diaphragm.
A handwheel option is available.
3. PositionersTo complement the range of pneumatically actuated control valves, pneumatic and electropneumatic positioners will allow small actuators to close against higher differential pressures, eliminate hysteresis and improve accuracy and positioning time.
Variants are available with automatic commissioning, smart control, programmable functions and digital communications.
4. Programmable electronic controllersPanel mounted single loop controllers suitable for single or multi-setpoint control. They incorporate PID, auto TUNE and ADAPTIVE algorithms. Multi-input options are available.
5. Pneumatic controllersFor the control of pressure or temperature. Pneumatic controllers are available with simple proportional control action, or with the addition of integral and derivative action. Temperature sensing is via a nitrogen fi lled direct expansion system and pressure sensing by interconnecting pipework to an internal bourdon tube.
6. High specifi cation control valvesA range of high specifi cation control valves manufactured in a wide choice of materials and internal trims making them suitable for the more arduous application.
Internal trims include: multi-stage, balanced, unbalanced, low noise and anti-cavitation.
These valves are used in conjunction with high power, pneumatically operated actuators.
7. Direct acting pressure reducing and surplussing valvesThese are self-powered valves designed to control the pressure of water, steam and gases up to 40 bar. They are available in a wide range of materials, and have pipeline connections up to DN100.
Buy spirax sarco control systems
Or contact the seller
in section "Actuators for pipeline valves"