Dry Coolers Double Fan Row V Coil
• Low noise operation and low energy consumption.
• Super low noise operation and super low energy consumption.
New heat exchanger
The extraordinary efficient performance of the heat exchanger is given by a combination of new aluminum fins and copper tubes. The new heat exchanger advantages are the following:
- high in performance with low air quantity required
- low motor consumption
- low noise operation
Certified data of dry coolers EHLD:
- Capacities (ENV 1048)
- Air quantities
- Motor power consumption
- External surfaces
- Sound power levels (EN 13487)
- Pressure drops
The exclusive patented coil suspension system LU-VE Contardo completely eliminates the tube contact with the dry cooler frame and provides full protection for the coil tubes during the dry cooler transport, installation and operation.
The new patented structure fully tested on vibrating platforms allows lots of advantages such as:
- greater product rigity
- unit reduced weight
- better and more uniform air circulation
- minimum performance loss if one motor stops
- New special care of design casing, manufactured in galvanized steel, Epoxy-Polyester powder coating corrosion resistant
- New high efficiency fan shrouds to eliminate air backflow and to reduce the noise
- New extremely quiet motors high performance and low energy consumption fan motors
- Life lubricated - thermally protected
- Motors and fans statically and dynamically balanced
- Fan motors wired to the junction box (optional).
- Fan guards conform to the most severe European Safety Standards
Refrigeration and air conditioning applications:
- Water cooling
- Free cooling.
- Cooling of water or other different liquids.
The new dry coolers allow a very low maintenance cost, an efficient operation under any environmental conditions as well as no scale accumulation and no bacteria contamination of the cooling liquid.
Standard capacity specification according to ENV 1048
Dry coolers capacity is tested according the following conditions:
Ambient temperature (TA) - 25 °C
Refrigerant fluid inlet temperature (TWE) - 40 °C
Refrigerant fluid outlet temperature (TWU) - 35 °C
Refrigerant fluid - water